The Chattanooga Tourism Co. launched the We Love Chattanooga Auction in May to raise money for tourism businesses impacted by the pandemic and April tornadoes. The auction offered a range of unique local products and services, and proceeds went directly back to each participating business. About $45,000 was raised to support the local tourism economy. Check out what else is making headlines in Chattanooga this month:
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum Volunteer and Former Conductor Featured in Conde Nast Traveler
- We Love Chattanooga Auction Supports Area Businesses
- Chattanooga Tourism Co. Online Auction Gives Local Businesses "A Glimmer of Hope"
- This ‘N That: We Love Chattanooga Auction
- We Love Chattanooga Auction Raises $45,000 For Local Businesses
- Welcome to Chattanooga, TN
- Chattanooga Business Leaders Discuss What They Think is the Path Forward to Reopening the Economy During Coronavirus Crisis