FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Tuesday, August 30, 2022
DOWNLOADABLE IMAGES: FALL IN CHATTANOOGA
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn (Aug. 30, 2022) – This Fall, explore Chattanooga’s colors and paint your perfect picture! The autumn season in Chattanooga is filled with spectacular color displays, wondrous natural assets, lively festivals, and neighborhoods bursting with outdoor fun and thrilling activities. Visitors can get outside, indulge in seasonal culinary delights, and experience all the shades of Chattanooga’s fall color wheel!
Chattanooga’s Color Wheel:
- Get Outside Glow – Explore Chattanooga’s naturehood and hike or bike miles of brilliant foliage, climb countless boulders, or paddle or surf down the Tennessee River.
- Touring Teal – Witness Chattanooga’s beautiful scenery by jumping aboard a train, cruising around the Tennessee River Gorge, or soaring through colorful treetops on Lookout Mountain.
- Colorful Palate – Indulge in a kaleidoscope of Fall’s best harvest from local Chattanooga restaurants.
- Boo! Hue – In October, the city turns into ChattaBOOGA!, full of fun frights and thrilling adventures you cannot experience anywhere else.
- Festival Red – Enjoy all the spirited fall events in Chattanooga, from food festivals and outdoor races to concerts and cocktail parties.
With so many colors to see and experiences to share, Chattanooga is the ideal destination for Fall. Chattanooga is centrally located in the Southeast at the intersections of I-75, I-24, and I-59, with an airport only ten miles from downtown, allowing for less traveling and more time for color gazing. Once in the city, visitors can easily navigate downtown by taking the free electric shuttle, using the bike share system with more than 400 bicycles at 40+ locations, or on foot.
To find more Chattanooga colors and plan your fall visit, go to VisitChattanooga.com/Fall.
Everyone is invited to use #VisitChatt on social media for a chance to be featured by @VisitChatt on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The Chattanooga Tourism Co. serves the community by using visitor-generated funds to inspire people to visit and connect them with authentic Chattanooga experiences. Visitor spending contributes to a quality of place, resident savings, thriving local businesses, job creation, capital investment, and public services including education and safety. The 700+ Tourism Co. partners represent a variety of industries including lodging, dining, food and beverage, attractions, manufacturing, finance, government, healthcare, retail, and more.
MEDIA CONTACT: Hannah Hammon, Chattanooga Tourism Co.
Hannah@ChattanoogaTourism.com or 256-996-5788