Fall officially kicked off in September, and Chattanooga’s events, music, festivals and colors are on full display. Orbitz recommended Chattanooga as a best leaf-peeping city for visitors traveling by RV this fall, and the Scenic City was featured as one of only a few places where you can still enjoy fine dining on a train – aboard the Tennessee Valley Railroad. In September, the Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau unveiled a new tool for calculating the economic impact of events, an industry standard used by hundreds of destinations around the world. Here are just some of the highlights from articles about Chattanooga in September:
- Orbitz recommends Chattanooga as a best leaf-peeping city for RV trips this fall
- Tennessee Valley Railroad listed in “where fine dining still rides on the rails”
- Chattanooga's Naturehood Offers Idyllic Fall Fun in the South
- Asked: Where are the best places to see the fall colors in the Chattanooga area?
- Chattanooga Area Convention and Visitors Bureau employs new economic impact calculator to measure visitor events
- Business Briefs: Bestselling author Andrew Davis to keynote 2019 Tourism Summit