With less than two weeks left, the excitement for the Chattanooga Tourism Summit is building, and we can't wait to have you on board. Don't miss out on an event that assures a wealth of knowledge, networking, and unforgettable moments. Secure your spot now and join us on Tuesday, Sept. 26, from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Chattanooga Convention Center, hosted by Chattanooga Tourism Co., for a day that will transform your outlook on tourism.
Here are the top three takeaways you will obtain at this year's Summit:
1. Tourism’s Tomorrow, Today:
Discover the latest data and learn how "Evolving Tourism" and global trends are shaping our local landscape. Get a firsthand look into the latest industry innovations and strategies to stay ahead in a rapidly changing environment.
2. Insightful Conversations:
Join industry leaders, including Paul Ouimet, and Chattanooga Tourism Co.’s own President and Chief Executive Officer, Barry White, as they share their wisdom and vision for the future of tourism.
3. Experience and Learn:
Maximize your summit experience by connecting with our local tourism industry and taking advantage of complimentary optional concurrent professional development sessions, open to all Summit registrants. Take in the findings from the most recent Chattanooga futures study, explore strategies to position your business for success, and enjoy live entertainment ensuring a well-rounded and enriching experience.
We look forward to seeing you at the Chattanooga Tourism Summit!
Chattanooga Tourism Summit Overview:
11:00-11:45 AM Exhibitor Showcase and Live Entertainment
11:45 AM-1:00 PM Luncheon & Main Program
1:15-2:00 PM Concurrent Breakout Sessions
Thank you to our 2023 Chattanooga Tourism Summit Partners:
- HOST PARTNER: Chattanooga Convention Center
- TOURISM CHAMPION PARTNER: EPB, First Horizon Bank, Miles Partnership, Vision Hospitality
- SCENIC CITY PARTNERS: Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority, Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, DeFoor Hospitality Group, LEO Events, Truist Bank
- EXHIBITORS: Chattanooga Times Free Press, CTM Media Group, First Horizon Bank, Hospitality TN, Kals International, LLC, LEO Events, Reagan Outdoor Advertising, Vision Hospitality Group
The Chattanooga Tourism Co. serves the community by using visitor-generated funds to inspire people to visit and connect them with authentic Chattanooga experiences. Visitor spending contributes to a quality of place, resident savings, thriving local businesses, job creation, capital investment, and public services including education and safety. The 700+ Tourism Co. partners represent a variety of industries including lodging, dining, food and beverage, attractions, manufacturing, finance, government, healthcare, retail, and more.
MEDIA CONTACT: Hannah Hammon, Chattanooga Tourism Co.
Hannah@ChattanoogaTourism.com or 256-996-5788
DOWNLOADABLE IMAGES: Chattanooga Tourism Summit 2023
- Barry White, Chief Executive Officer, Chattanooga Tourism Co.
- 2023 Chattanooga Tourism Summit Keynote Speaker, Paul Ouimet