We have missed you look forward to welcoming you back to the Scenic City!
Here is a list of Chattanooga businesses that are reopening and events that are rebooking. We are working with our partners to keep their information updated but it is always best to call or check the business website and social media sites for the most up-to-date information.
We hope to see you soon!
Accommodations are open and ready for guests.
Restaurants are gradually opening for dine-in service, with many more that are open for carryout or delivery only. Use the Restaurants Amenities search tool to find restaurants that are open, offering take out/delivery or temporarily closed.
Retail/Shopping stores are reopening, check their websites for more information.
- Charles H. Coolidge National Medal of Honor Heritage Center: May 23
- Chattanooga Ducks: June 1
- Chattanooga Market: May 24, new hours-Sundays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., limited artisans will rotate each week
- Chattanooga Whiskey: May 22 for Whiskey Flight Tastings, new hours Mon.-Sat., 12-9 p.m. and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; tours and full bar service remain closed at this time
- High Point ZIP Adventure at Ruby Falls: May 23, new hours Sat. & Sun., 9 a.m.-6 p.m., tickets must be purchased online in advance, no walk-up tickets are available
- Tennessee Aquarium & IMAX 3D Theater: June 2020
- Adventure Sports Innovation
- Chattanooga Red Wolves began modified training sessions
- Chattanooga Zoo new timed ticketing, outdoor experience only, must purchase tickets online
- Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park phased-approach reopening, sites still closed include Point Park, Sunset Rock & Signal Point
- Coolidge Park
- Experience Chattanooga
- High Point Climbing & Fitness Phase 1 is for members only at facilities in Chattanooga, Birmingham & Huntsville
- Parks – all city and county parks have reopened, and most state parks in the greater Chattanooga are open for day use
- Renaissance Park
- Rock City Gardens with capacity limitations, reserve tickets online
- Ruby Falls Classic Waterfall Tours with new daily hours, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., timed-entry tickets must be purchased online in advance, no walk-up tickets are available, face coverings are required during cave tours
- Songbirds Guitar Museum limited capacity, new hours are Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sun., 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Southern Belle Riverboat
- Tennessee Riverpark
Events where 10 or more people are gathered are currently cancelled, but most events are rescheduling for future dates. Events currently listed on the events calendar are primarily virtual. See a list of cancelled/postponed events.
Rescheduled large events: