WELCOME BACK, WE HAVE MISSED YOU!
Our mountains, rivers, towering waterfalls, attractions, restaurants, accommodations and more are open and ready to see your smiling faces again. Traveling provides a change of scenery, quality time with family and friends, rejuvenation, opportunity to learn something new about a city or culture and creates lifelong memories. We look forward to hosting you in our community in time for that much-needed summer vacation.
To help you plan your visit, the following is a list of businesses that are open or will be opening soon. We are updating this page with the most timely and accurate information as possible. It is always best to call or check the business website and social media sites for the most up-to-date information.
WHERE TO STAY
Accommodations are open and ready for guests.
WHERE TO EAT
See which restaurants are open for dine-in service or providing carryout or delivery by using the Restaurants Amenities search tool on the dining page.
WHAT TO DO
TIP: Due to reduced capacity, some attractions require advance ticket purchase for timed entry. Be sure to purchase tickets in advance to ensure your ability to enter prior to visiting.
- 6th Cavalry Museum
- Adventure Sports Innovation
- Area 61 Gallery
- Charles H. Coolidge National Medal of Honor Heritage Center
- Chattanooga Ducks
- Chattanooga Market
- Chattanooga River Market
- Chattanooga Whiskey
- Chattanooga Zoo
- Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park
- Coolidge Park
- Creative Discovery Museum
- EVENTS – calendar lists rescheduled/new/virtual events
- Experience Chattanooga
- High Point Climbing & Fitness
- High Point ZIP Adventure at Ruby Falls
- iGNis Glass Studio (by appointment)
- Incline Railway
- Lake Winnepesaukah SOAKya Water Park
- OUTDOOR EXPERIENCES + City Parks + County Parks + State Parks
- Renaissance Park
- Rock City Gardens
- Ruby Falls Classic Waterfall Tours
- SHOPPING – look for temporarily modified hours
- Southern Belle Riverboat
- Tennessee Aquarium & IMAX 3D Theater
- Tennessee Riverpark
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum
- The Comedy Catch
- Wilderness Outdoor Theater