TO OUR VISITORS
If you're traveling through on essential business or stopping in for a visit, get the latest news and information here. Our physical Chattanooga Visitors Center is temporarily closed, however, the Chattanooga Tourism Co. staff is available to answer your travel questions. You can contact us at 800-322-3344 or by email (monitored weekdays, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.).
Looking for fun ways to explore Chattanooga while at home? Check out our ConnectChatt Virtual Experiences to watch live music performances, chef demonstrations, tours, animal cams and more.
TO OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
We are collaborating with a variety of entities to provide an extensive directory of local, state and national resources available to you – all in one central location. The content is being updated daily and includes information on jobs, financial assistance for individuals and businesses, daily/weekly briefings, research, toolkits, ways to help by volunteering or contributing financially and ways to advocate for the travel and tourism industry.
Please reach out to any member of the Chattanooga Tourism Co. staff with questions, feedback or ways we can help you during this difficult time. Contact Candace Litchfield if you have any resources to add to our directory.
Health & Safety Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- National Institutes of Health
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Georgia Department of Health
- Hamilton County Health Department, coronavirus hotline (423) 209-8383, currently open Monday-Friday, 8 am – 6 pm
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Local Resources for Individuals in Need of Food, Utilities, Financial Assistance and More
- United Way of Greater Chattanooga or call 2-1-1 for help with food, utilities, & more
- Hamilton County Department of Education Family Support Resources
- Tennessee Department of Human Services: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program is offering financial aid for certain families that lost employment due to COVID-19
- Map of Wi-Fi hotspots across Chattanooga’s public spaces & neighborhoods
- Tennessee American Water assistance
- Electric Power Board of Chattanooga (EPB) resources
- Tennessee Department of Economic & Community Development Broadband Resources
- Chattanooga Area Food Bank
- Hamilton County / Mayor Jim Coppinger
- Chattanooga 3-1-1 for city services/requests
- Check out Chattanooga.is, a group of public, private and civic leaders and valiant citizens of Chattanooga collaborating on ways to serve the community during COVID-19