Our Visitors Center staff are here for you during this time. While our physical Chattanooga Visitors Center location at Shuttle Park North, 215 Broad Street is temporarily closed, you can contact our staff at 800-322-3344 or by email at info@ChattanoogaTourism.com (monitored weekdays, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.).
There are a variety of hotels that are open if you are in need of accommodations. Please contact the individual hotel or accommodation to check the status and availability.
There is a citywide order directing restaurants to only offer takeout service. Under a statewide order, alcohol is also available to-go with food purchases. Here are resources to check which restaurants are open and offering takeout or delivery:
- THE HOUSE app & website: Temporarily transformed their format to showcase what restaurants are still open, how they are operating now and how you can support with curbside pickup, take-out, delivery and more
- NoogaToday Directory of Businesses Offering Takeout
- Uber Eats (suspended delivery fees in Chattanooga)
- Yelp: Created special pages featuring restaurants in the Chattanooga/North Georgia offering food delivery, takeout options and gift cards that can be purchased online
- Browse our Directory of Local Restaurants (call or check their website for takeout/delivery options)
Things to Do
As of the week of March 23, 2020, essential stores like gas stations and grocery stores in the Chattanooga area are open.
Order your free 2020 Visitors Guide, get information throughout our website or contact our Visitor Information services to help plan your future visit.
Chattanooga has not been the same without you and we are excited to host you in the Scenic City again! Traveling provides a change of scenery, quality time with family and friends, rejuvenation, opportunity to learn something new about a city or culture, and creates lifelong memories. And we all...Learn More