Become a Chattanooga Champion!
The BlueCross Bowl is right around the corner, and we need CHAMPIONS! Group and individual volunteer opportunities include:
- Dr. Pepper Fansville Access
- Team Leader Opportunities
- Ticketing and Wristband Monitoring
- All individual volunteers will receive a Chattanooga Champion volunteer t-shirt, free parking and entry into the championship game-day of your choosing! If you are interested in supporting this event and using it as a fundraising initiative for your organization, please email email@example.com
The Chattanooga Champion Volunteer Group Grant Program
How it works:
- Get together with your 501-C-3 organization and commit to volunteer for a Chattanooga Sports event.
- Fulfill your obligation to the event and be rewarded for your group’s time, energy and effort!
- The grant your group will receive is based on the number of volunteers that participate, number of hours fulfilled, and the scope of work provided to the event.
- To receive payment, we will need your organization's W9 form.
Chattanooga Sports wants to give back to our residents that help maximize the experience associated with hosting a major event. Please join us and raise some funds for your organization! To learn more about event volunteer grant opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.