Best Places To See The Fall Colors
Looking for great ways to see dazzling fall colors? Chattanooga offers many options to see the brilliant changing colors by land, water, and air! Enjoy miles and miles of breathtaking vistas from Signal Point (the southern terminus of the Cumberland Trail), Raccoon Mountain, Sunset Rock, Lula Lake Land Trust, Prentice Cooper State Park, Point Park, Audubon Acres, Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center and many more.
- Hang Gliding at Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding Park
- Skydiving with Chattanooga Skydiving Company
- Helicopter rides with Chattanooga Helicopter Tours and Rock Creek Aviation
- Ziplining at Ruby Falls’ High Point ZIP Adventure (pictured below)
- Stringer’s Ridge
- Enterprise South Nature Park
- Snooper’s Rock
- Walls of Jericho
- Tennessee Riverpark
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum train ride
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway
- Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center
- Chattanooga Audubon Society
- Cloudland Canyon
- Ruby Falls Colorblind Viewer
- Prentice Cooper State Park
- Coolidge Park
- Renaissance Park
- Lula Lake
- Richie Hollow Trail (pictured below)
- Raccoon Mountain
- Chickamauga Chattanooga National Military Park – Point Park
- Rock City’s Swinging Bridge
- Foster Falls
- Harrison Bay State Park
- Kayaking through the Tennessee River Gorge
- Tennessee River cruise aboard the Southern Belle Riverboat or with River Gorge Excursions (pictured below)
You'll like these too.
Visiting a fun and vibrant city like Chattanooga means the opportunity to try all kinds of new adventures. In fact, there are so many spectacular things to see and do here that it often helps to have...
In October, Chattanooga transforms into ChattaBOOga! The fun and frights to be had are not of the typical haunted city. For the bravest of souls, test your nerves with an intense haunted experience...
Chattanooga has become a mecca for mountain bikers, with more than 100 miles of singletrack trail within 20 minutes of downtown. Fall is one of the most popular times to ride, with its cooler...