Attend an Event
- Chattanooga River Market (March-Oct.)
- 3 Sisters Bluegrass Festival (Sept. 30-Oct. 1)
- Hamilton County Fair (Oct. 1-2)
- EPB Holiday Windows (Nov.-Dec.)
- Reindeer on the Riverfront & Lighted Boat Parade (Nov. 25)
- Mainx24 (Dec. 3)
- Lodge Cast Iron Bake-Off at the Chattanooga Holiday Market (Dec. 11)
- Chattanooga Market (April-Dec.)
A Few More Spots To Check Out
- Falling Water Falls State Natural Areas
- Crabtree Farms
- Sequatchie Cove Farm & Creamery
- Prentice Cooper State Forest
- Harrison Bay State Park
- Moccasin Bend Archaeological District
- Signal Point
- Sunset Rock
- South Chickamauga Creek Greenway
You'll like these too.
Visiting a fun and vibrant city like Chattanooga means the opportunity to try all kinds of new adventures. In fact, there are so many spectacular things to see and do here that it often helps to have...
In October, Chattanooga transforms into ChattaBOOga! The fun and frights to be had are not of the typical haunted city. For the bravest of souls, test your nerves with an intense haunted experience...
Chattanooga has become a mecca for mountain bikers, with more than 100 miles of singletrack trail within 20 minutes of downtown. Fall is one of the most popular times to ride, with its cooler...
Spots With 500+ Established “problems” (but A Rock Ain’t One!) Draw The Nation’s Most Adventurous Climbers.
Looking for great ways to see dazzling fall colors? Chattanooga offers many options to see the brilliant changing colors by land, water, and air! Enjoy miles and miles of breathtaking vistas from...