We want to help you get your members and attendees excited about your event here. Here are some resources to introduce them to the Scenic City!
PDFs About Chattanooga
Chattanooga Tourism Co. invites you to use/share the PDFs below:
- You may print the PDF and mail it to your attendees
- Email the links by themselves or include them in your newsletters or invitations
- Post the links on your website where you advertise or mention your event
- How about placing a link on Facebook or Twitter?
- Use the content piecemeal in your social media campaigns (i.e. post something once a week to your attendees)
See You in Chattanooga - Save the Dates
You may modify the Save the Date postcard with your logo and event-specific content if you have PDF editing software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, etc.). You may email it to your attendees, print it yourself or send it off to a professional print company of your choice, then mail it via regular mail. However you choose to use these attendance builders, we're sure they will help create interest in your event.
Interactive Chattanooga Maps
Experience Art Map
Art galleries, murals, sculptures, alleyways, and more that can all be found in Chattanooga.
Hiking & Overlooks Map
Are you a trailblazer or a view chaser? Find trailheads and overlooks convenient to Chattanooga.