Spring Break Safari: Rock City
What if you could. . .
. . . be a RockQuest Adventurer and trek through massive rock formations at Rock City, high atop Lookout Mountain?
Be a RockQuest Adventurer and fall in love with geology, featuring a special Geode Crush activity high atop Lookout Mountain!
Pick up a RockQuest Guide that will help you look for clues to many of the geological wonders throughout Rock City. Explore the Enchanted Trail which leads you to view more than 400 varieties of native plants and flowers, see 7 states from Lover’s Leap, spot a gnome or two, watch a hydraulic press crack your very own geode – and so much more.
Rock City Gardens is a true marvel of nature featuring ancient rock formations and panoramic views 1,700 feet above sea level. The self-guided tour along the Enchanted Trail takes you through some of the south’s most spectacular natural scenery where you’ll learn about sedimentary rocks, minerals, crystals and the forces of nature that created this unique attraction.
Geology doesn’t get more exciting than this!
- PPE: Masks are required inside any buildings and anywhere physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- RockQuest Guide: Available at ticketing.
- Tickets: Guests are strongly encouraged to make reservations online, as capacity is limited and time slots may sell out.
- Hours: Daily, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., self-guided tour takes about 2 hours.
- Cost: RockQuest Adventure package including Geode Crush is available with a special Spring Break Safari price – $7 add-on to a purchased Rock City ticket ($12.95-$26.95). Geode Crush activity and ticket add-on available at Prospector’s Point.More: Visit Rock City’s website for updates on other spring events!