Spring Break Safari Scavenger Hunt
Families can discover more about Chattanooga on an exciting Scavenger Hunt! Explore the city and complete each Scavenger Hunt at your own pace. Solve the clues together or if you get stuck, you can ask someone at the attraction or view/download the answers page. Kids will receive special prizes* when they show images of the found items to employees at the attractions for both hunts.
The attractions are offering two separate Scavenger Hunts – one is outside the entry (free) and one is inside the attraction (with paid admission). There are also four additional hunts located around the city in the Riverfront, NorthShore, Southside, and Innovation Districts.
Download the map with all the Spring Break Safari and Scavenger Hunt locations.
- Grab your official Spring Break Safari Guide at any of the participating attractions.
- Pick a location to begin your adventure.
- Take pictures of your answers and include yourself in the images.
- Share on social media & tag your photos with @VisitChatt and #SpringBreakSafariCHA.
- Show all pictures to the designated person at the attractions to receive your special prize.*
*Scavenger Hunt is available any time of year. Prizes are only available during the Spring Break Safari promotion.
SCAVENGER HUNT: QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Scavenger Hunt questions and answers are on the same page. Enjoy!
Bluff View Art District
Creative Discovery Museum
Hunter Museum of American Art
Southern Belle Riverboat
Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum