Give the Gift of a Chattanooga Experience
It can be a challenge trying to figure out the perfect gift for everyone on your Christmas list. Will they love it? Will they re-gift it? This year, try something a little different by giving your loved ones special experiences that can be enjoyed all year long.
The 2021 Chattanooga Holiday Gift Guide is set up a little differently; we are sharing ideas of packaged experiences that can be done any time of the year. Kind of like those themed baskets at a school auction! Trust us… your friends and family will love this! Most tickets and gift cards can be purchased online. You can also purchase a Chattanooga Express Card, a digital gift card that can be used at 85 locations downtown including restaurants, attractions, retail & more.
Here are a few Chattanooga experience package ideas to get you started on your shopping list (make sure you are on that list, too!):
- Get an annual pass for Bike Chattanooga and explore the downtown area while easily navigating between adventures.
- Choose an outdoor adventure including Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding Flight Park, kayaking/tubing/rafting, Chattanooga Arboretum & Nature Center, golf or at Adventure Sports Innovation which offers multiple river and land activities.
- Replenish all that energy with a hearty meal from Tony’s Pasta Shop & Trattoria, Market South, State of Confusion, Hi-Fi Clyde’s, Terminal Brewhouse or The FEED Co. Table & Tavern.
What to purchase: Bike pass + adventure tickets/gift card + dining gift card.
CHATTANOOGA DATE NIGHT
- Book an overnight stay at the Read House Hotel, Kinley Chattanooga Hotel, The Chattanoogan Hotel or the Westin which include rooftop bars, spa treatments and a speakeasy!
- Start the evening with dinner at Easy Bistro, Flying Squirrel, STIR, Whitebird or the Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar (that view though!)
- End the evening with a performance at The Comedy Catch, Memorial Auditorium, Tivoli Theatre, Chattanooga Theatre Centre or The Signal.
What to purchase: Hotel stay + dining gift card + tickets.
- Choose a membership, season pass or tickets to year-round adventures at the Tennessee Valley Railroad, High Point Climbing & Fitness, Rock City, Creative Discovery Museum, Tennessee Aquarium, Ruby Falls, Hunter Museum of American Art, Chattanooga Lookouts, Chattanooga Zoo, Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center and more.
- Finish the day with locally made sweet treats at Clumpies Ice Cream Co. or the
The Hot Chocolatier.
- The adult adventure can continue with a tour at Chattanooga Whiskey Experimental Distillery or Gate 11 Distillery or a brewery tour with Pints and Pedals or ChattaBrew.
What to purchase: Tickets/membership + dining gift card + beer/spirits tour.
RELAX & PAMPER
- Relax at Good Fortune Soaps, Scents & Spa (you can Make & Take your own scents!), ama spa Chattanooga at The Edwin Hotel or The Chattanoogan Hotel Spa.
- Choose a low-key activity such as getting a mani & pedi at the Millennial Nail Bar, blowing your own glass at Ignis Glass Studio or adding onto the spa at Good Fortune with a Make & Take scent therapy experience.
- Enjoy an evening cocktail and beautiful sunset view from rooftop bars including Whiskey Thief, High Rail or Paloma Bar de Tapas. Visit the Company speakeasy or Night Pearl Tiki Bar for a truly unique experience.
What to purchase: Spa + activity/retail gift card + dining gift card.
SHOPPING FOR LOCALLY-MADE PRODUCTS & MORE
- Special Chattanooga Holiday Market boasts one-of-a-kind gifts that are made by Chattanooga’s local artists (weekends in Dec.)
- Locals Only Gifts & Goods shop features goods from 100+ local & Tennessee artists and artisans (assorted gift boxes are great!)
- Warehouse Row downtown features dining and specialty stores including Anthropologie, lululemon athletica, Amanda Pinson Jewelry, Revival, Two Ten Jack, Public House & many more.
- North Shore Chattanooga District offers retail, attractions and restaurants including Adventure Sports Innovation, Blue Skies, In-Town Gallery, Geno’s Salon, Four Bridges Outfitters, L2 Outside, Nooga Paws and more.
- Hamilton Place, Tennessee’s largest shopping complex, has nearly 250 stores and restaurants offering holiday specials.