Our Corporate Mission
Promote and develop visitor experiences for our community’s economic and social prosperity.
The Chattanooga Tourism Co. is a non-profit 501(c)4 responsible for promoting tourism in the Chattanooga area.
Our Organizational 2025 Vision
Be the most competitive and innovative destination organization in the nation.
Our Partner Promise
Champion tourism-related economic opportunities for our community
- UNWAVERING INTEGRITY
Visitors Economic Impact
This information was compiled from the following sources: Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, Bureau Labor and Statistics, and Longwoods International. Data is for 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- Total Annual Visitors: 15.3 Million, Including 4.4 Million Overnight Visitors
- Direct Visitor Spending: $1.5 Billion
- Tourism Jobs In Hamilton County: 31,300 (Updated July 2022)
- Tax Saved: Each Household Pays $828 Less In Local And State Taxes
- Taxes Created: $123 Million In State And Local Sales Taxes
- Portion For Our Schools: $23 Million
Made Possible By
Our business partners, especially the Hamilton County Commissioners and Mayor, ongoing investment in improving our community’s economic and social prosperity through tourism.