Our Corporate Mission
Promote and develop visitor experiences for our community’s economic and social prosperity.
The Chattanooga Tourism Co. is a non-profit 501(c)4 responsible for promoting tourism in the Chattanooga area.
Our Organizational 2025 Vision
Be the most competitive and innovative destination organization in the nation.
Our Partner Promise
Champion tourism-related economic opportunities for our community
- UNWAVERING INTEGRITY
Visitors Economic Impact
This information was compiled from the following sources: Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, Bureau Labor and Statistics, and Longwoods International. Data is for 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- Total Annual Visitors: 15.3 Million, Including 4.4 Million Overnight Visitors
- Direct Visitor Spending: $1.5 Billion
- Tourism Jobs In Hamilton County: 31,300 (Updated July 2022)
- Tax Saved: Each Household Pays $828 Less In Local And State Taxes
- Taxes Created: $123 Million In State And Local Sales Taxes
- Portion For Our Schools: $23 Million
Made Possible By
Our business partners, especially the Hamilton County Commissioners and Mayor, ongoing investment in improving our community’s economic and social prosperity through tourism.
Want to stay updated on what's happening at the Chattanooga Tourism Co.?
2022 By the Numbers
2022 was a year of recovery and growth for Chattanooga's tourism industry.Learn More