We all know Santa is a busy man this time of year, but somehow he still finds time to visit several places around Chattanooga. Make a date for your little list makers to personally hand off their letters at these area events.
- Holiday Open House/Shops Along Manufacturers Road Nov. 23 (socially distanced photos)
- North Pole Limited Adventures/Tennessee Valley Railroad Nov. 21-Dec. 27
- Christmas Carol Dinner Cruises/Southern Belle Riverboat Nov. 27-28, Dec. 4-5, 16 & 19
- Breakfast with Santa/Southern Belle Riverboat Dec. (call to schedule)
- Enchanted Garden of Lights/Rock City Nov. 20-Dec. 23 (North Pole Lodge, masks required)
- SCUBA Claus Dive Shows/Tennessee Aquarium Nov.-Dec. (weekends)
Looking for Santa? Check out Holidays in Chattanooga for more information.