Where to Find Santa in Chattanooga
We all know Santa is a busy man this time of year, but somehow he still finds time to visit several places around Chattanooga. Make a date for your little list makers to personally hand off their letters at these area events.
- North Pole Limited Adventures/Tennessee Valley Railroad Nov. 3-Dec. 23
- Enchanted Garden of Lights/Rock City Nov. 17-Dec. 31 (North Pole Lodge)
- Ho Ho Ho Christmas Market/Cambridge Square Nov. 18
- Chattanooga Christmas Village Holiday Market/Camp Jordan Nov. 18-19
- Reindeer on the Riverboat & Lighted Boat Parade/Chattanooga Green Nov. 24
- Holidays at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Nov. 24-Dec. 23 (schedule online)
- Ruby Falls Christmas Nov. 24-Dec. 23
- Ice on the Landing/First Horizon Pavilion Nov. 24-Jan. 28
- SCUBA Claus Dive Shows/Tennessee Aquarium Nov. 27-Dec. 17 (weekends)
- Christmas Carol Dinner Cruises/Southern Belle Riverboat Dec.
- Christmas Festival & Parade/Red Bank Dec. 1
- PJs with Santa/Creative Discovery Museum Dec. 8
- Breakfast with Santa/Read House Hotel Dec. 9
Looking for more holiday cheer?
Check out Holidays in Chattanooga for more information.