WELCOME BACK, WE HAVE MISSED YOU!
Chattanooga has not been the same without you and we are excited to host you in the Scenic City again! Traveling provides a change of scenery, quality time with family and friends, rejuvenation, opportunity to learn something new about a city or culture, and creates lifelong memories. And we all need that more than ever.
Our mountains, rivers, towering waterfalls, attractions, restaurants, accommodations, and more are open and ready for your return. Public events, meetings, conventions, and sports events are safely welcoming guests again. The health and safety of our community, and our visitors, remains a priority and our businesses have implemented safety measures set forth by the CDC and TN Pledge* to keep us all safe. For now, we must continue to adhere to the physical distancing protocols and wear face coverings.
Here are some links to help plan your upcoming trip to Chattanooga:
- Reopening Chattanooga (businesses currently open or opening soon)
- We Are Chattanoogans video series featuring the natural beauty and wonders of our city
- Chattanooga Visitors Guide
- Chattanooga Virtual Visitors Center
- Downtown is compact and walkable. You can use:
- CDC’s Travel Guidelines