Plan Your Trip
- Retire Here
- AAA Members
- Getting Around
- Local Services
- Suggested Itineraries
- Vacation Packages
- Visitors Center
- Visitors Guide
- Newsletter Sign Up
- About Us
Planning to visit Chattanooga?
We have missed seeing you in Chattanooga! Traveling provides a change of scenery, disconnect from daily life, rejuvenation, opportunity to learn something new about a city or culture and creates lifelong memories. The Scenic City is gradually reopening and we look forward to welcoming you back to our community in time for that much-needed summer vacation.
To help you plan your visit, we will continue to update this page with the most timely and accurate information as possible. It is always best to call or check the business website and social media sites for the most up-to-date information.
Check out the Reopening Chattanooga list that includes rescheduled/postponed/cancelled events and attractions, restaurants, retail, parks and more that have reopened or will be soon. To help you plan your visit, we will continue to update this page with the most timely and accurate information as possible.
Here are a few things to check out while planning your trip:
- Chattanooga businesses are taking the TN Pledge to reopen safely, see what Health & Safety guidelines they are following
- Chattanooga Virtual Visitors Center information and hours
- Masks are strongly encouraged in public places, and some businesses require wearing them for entry. CDC’s DIY for face coverings
- CDC’s Travel Guidelines and Travel FAQ’s
- View the Chattanooga Visitors Guide and a Chattanooga Map
- Downtown is compact and walkable, and you can use the Downtown Free Electric Shuttle or the Bike Chattanooga bike share
We hope to see you soon!