Plan Your Trip
- Retire Here
- AAA Members
- Getting Around
- Local Services
- Suggested Itineraries
- Vacation Packages
- Visitors Center
- Visitors Guide
- Newsletter Sign Up
- About Us
Chattanooga Visitors Center
The Chattanooga Visitors Center at Shuttle Park North, 215 Broad Street has temporarily closed. Visitors can call 800-322-3344 and speak with an Information Specialist or email info@ChattanoogaTourism.com to receive travel information. Phone and email will be monitored during regular office hours, Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
215 Broad Street | Chattanooga, TN 37402
(423) 756-8687 | (800) 322-3344 | Email us
10 Reasons you should stop by the Visitors Center:
- Hear from knowledgeable Information Specialists who can tell you all about the Chattanooga experience - from Lookout Mountain to the shores of the Tennessee River and more
- Pick up brochures that lead you to adventure-filled fun
- Discover incredible places to eat
- Decide where to stay from a collection of your favorite hotel brands to a boutique hostel
- Explore Chattanooga's civil war history
- Find cool shops throughout the Downtown, North Shore, and Southside Districts as well as Hamilton Place Mall
- Make plans that everyone in your group will enjoy
- Learn about Chattanooga's arts and culture scene
- Hear about year-round annual events throughout the Scenic City
- Catch the free CARTA Electric Shuttle that comes through the breezeway every 10-15 minutes
215 Broad Street • Chattanooga, TN 37402 • (423) 756-8687
"We had a great time! We came to town kind of lost, but thanks to the help from the Visitors Center we feel like we've been here for weeks! We will visit again ASAP! We love Chattanooga... Beautiful, clean and safe." - Marie L.
"The Visitors Center greatly enhanced our visit. Very valuable asset for tourists. The Information Specialists working (assisting) both Saturday and Sunday were awesome!" - Pat L.
"Was a great trip - we will come back. The Visitors Center staff by the Aquarium were helpful, courteous and fun to talk to." - Carol V.