Looking for great ways to see dazzling fall colors?
Chattanooga offers many options to see the brilliant changing colors by land, water, and air! Enjoy miles and miles of breathtaking vistas from Signal Point (the southern terminus of the Cumberland Trail), Raccoon Mountain, Sunset Rock, Lula Lake Land Trust, Prentice Cooper State Park, Point Park, Audubon Acres, Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center and many more.
Here's a quick roundup of some of our favorite ways to enjoy the fall colors in Chattanooga:
- Hang Gliding at Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding Park
- Skydiving with Chattanooga Skydiving Company
- Helicopter rides with Chattanooga Helicopter Tours and Rock Creek Aviation
- Ziplining at Ruby Falls’ High Point ZIP Adventure
- Stringer’s Ridge
- Enterprise South Nature Park
- Snooper’s Rock
- Walls of Jericho
- Tennessee Riverpark
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum train ride
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway
- Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center
- Chattanooga Audubon Society
- Cloudland Canyon
- Ruby Falls Colorblind Viewer
- Prentice Cooper State Park
- Coolidge Park
- Renaissance Park
- Lula Lake
- Richie Hollow Trail
- Raccoon Mountain
- Chickamauga Chattanooga National Military Park's Point Park
- Rock City’s Swinging Bridge
- Foster Falls
Looking for more ways to fully embrace fall in Chattanooga?
Check out our full list of ways to experience fall colors in Chattanooga. From getting outdoors to going on tour to savoring fall flavors--we've got it all planned out for you.
Chattanooga Travel Inspiration Magazine
A version of this story was previously published in the 2023 Fall & Winter edition of our Travel Inspiration Magazine.